Making an Impression
As a leader in the industry with over 30 years of experience, Mid-Atlantic continues developing innovations in printing. Chances are if it has ink on paper, we have produced something similar. Because of the diversification within our facilities, we are able to look at different platforms — Digital, Sheetfed, and Web — to develop the best pricing and efficiencies for your printing needs. We also have in-house mailing capabilities and a full bindery.
We offer quotations at no cost for your current project — but we also welcome the opportunity to give you an idea of cost comparison on any previously printed materials.
We dedicate ourselves to getting the job done right the first time. We’re not in the business of printing jobs twice. We understand turnaround time is critical and we tailor our production schedules to meet your deadlines.
Samples and references available on request.
• Ideal for short runs on smaller projects
• Indigo and Web presses available
• Variable or personalized data
• Traditional offset printing using sheets of paper
• From 1-color up to 8-color inkwell presses
• In-line scoring, perforating, stitching, and coatings
• Prints impressions using rolls (or “webs”) of paper on press
• 32- and 64-page signature presses